NEVER BE AFRAID TO FAIL, YOU GET BETTER WHEN YOU RISE UP AGAIN

If you follow my social media handles @ Say U Hair Academy. You will know my story by now. I have been in this industry since 2008 and I have closed shop three times; yes, it's no typo- 3 times. Each time I hit a wall that I can't go around, above, under or through. I go back to the drawing table. Most of the time, I sought education to gain clarity for all I needed at that point in time.

It wasn't easy closing the first time I can assure you, but once I understood I wasn't going to succeed either doing what I was doing, I closed and braved it. Today, you have an option of someone holding your hand and talking you through the journey at SAY U HAIR ACADEMY





Ultimately, you cannot run a successful salon business without a professional business plan in place
 and this is what it looks like in salon business. So if you're about starting or struggling with an existing one, use SALON 360 course to build or set solid foundations;  If you want to become a professional hairdresser that will stand out as a business owner, partner or well paid staff; I'd advise you go through the Salon Internship Program

You cannot do it on your own, find professional help, get resource materials from our page. If you already have an existing business, you can still build a plan and try to work based on these guidelines, then you will be sure to experience a boost in your business.

For more tips,enroll for the SALON 360 course just by clicking on the link.
  
If you have questions, send an email to sayuhair@gmail.com and request to speak with our experts.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE HAIR LOSS OR BREAKAGE - BEGINNER'S GUIDE