WHEN THE VISION FOR YOUR SALON IS NOT CLEAR.

If you’re running a salon business today, I’m sure you started out with a great vision because you identified a problem and you started proffering solutions. The question is, are you still on track or have you lost focus? For some people, they may have derailed because of following trends or some may even be overwhelmed by how far the business has grown, because they didn’t anticipate it to blossom to the level it has. So many salon business owners wake up every morning asking what to do next. The confusion is real.

In this article, I’m going to run you through some methods that can be employed to cope especially if the job has become too overwhelming or if you started on the wrong track and intend to start all over again. 
  •    WHY DID YOU START IN THE FIRST PLACE? Questions like why did I start this business, what was the purpose? These are the kind of questions you need to ask yourself and try to answer honestly. If you are able to place the reason you started in the first place, it will help you retrace your steps and give you a clearer perspective because in identifying why you started, you’ll be able to go back to the drawing board. If your prime purpose for starting the business was just to make money instead of to proffer solutions to problems, then you started on the wrong foot. For guidance on how to set goals and follow through in your salon business, you can send me an email at sayuhair@gmail.com)

  •  DEALING WITH EXTERNAL NOISE: The noise can be deafening, social media especially can be so crazy, so it is easy for you to lose focus. If you find yourself in this situation let me say this to you, be focused. Do not allow what people put up on social media to distract you. Focus on what you do best, develop it, keep building it and you’ll get better at it. The reason most salon business owners run into trouble is because they leave their own core visions to follow trend and sometimes run with other people’s vision. If you’re good at what you do, stay through to that vision and you’ll succeed doing it.      
  • DO YOU HAVE A BUSINESS PLAN? If you do not have a business plan for your salon business, that may be one of the reasons you’re struggling. Your business plan should be able to tell you where your business will be in the near future, could be in one, two or five years depending on what you put out.

I had a five-year business plan, at the expiration of the five years I did an upgrade and I keep upgrading not just with the trend, but with my skills and strengths. You too can achieve this, but if you’re still confused about how to put together a business plan for your salon, we are here to help you. Go ahead and send me an email on the address already published above.

Remember to ask yourself these questions honestly ;
·        What was my purpose for starting this business?
·        How do I improve on my business?
·        Have I derailed from my core values? If yes, how do I retrace my steps? 

To answer these questions and many more, click here Salon 360 
To enroll for courses and get started immediately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE HAIR LOSS OR BREAKAGE - BEGINNER'S GUIDE

CAN BLOW DRYING DAMAGE THE HAIR? - FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW